Nature of Business
Oasis Crescent is one of the world’s leading providers of Islamic and ethical investments. It provides unique Shariah-compliant investment products and services for the first time in the UK marketplace for Muslims looking to invest their funds according to Islamic principles. It manages assets worth £2.54 billion and is fully registered and authorised licensed by the FSA to trade in the UK. The firm is based in Knightsbridge, London.
Help launch the UK arm of the business which has launched to cater for the growing needs of the country’s estimated three million Muslims. Brief included creating media awareness, build credibility and voice in the media especially ethnic publications, help with all printing materials and pre and post event support for two key launch events and a media breakfast for ethnic media. The target audience was defined as Muslims across the UK.
Full marketing programme centred around a launch week containing events in The Langham Hotel and Landmark Hotel, Marylebone, London. 79PR worked on a strategy for the launch that included a full PR plan, campaign and event support, media briefs and key editor briefings with ethnic media including print, broadcast and radio. The execution of the plan was geared towards reaching mediums which would engage Muslims across the UK and increase the profile of Oasis Crescent UK.
- Introduction to the UK market for Oasis Crescent to help them understand key core consumer, media and cultural preferences of target audience.
- Over 700 prominent guests at its two London events.
- Over 15 pieces of coverage in key ethnic media including print and broadcast
- Online coverage to help boost profile and SEO
- Full launch media and PR plan
- Establishment of a key relationship with core media and key journalists
- Key breakfast meeting with ethnic media attended by over 10 media outlets
- In house printing of over 10,000 brochures and product leaflets, Media wall, gift bag tags, 15 roller banners and 3,000 business cards.