Nature of Business
The largest independent business advisory firm in the East Midlands
Increase awareness of the business, its services, expertise of its partners and build a better relationship with the media
The PR programme was initially activated to highlight its Leicester office. 79PR worked on a strategy that included a full PR plan, campaign and event support, media briefs and key editor briefings.
The first phase saw Cooper Parry gain 14 pieces of media coverage, build a key relationship with the media and business journalists, key partners getting more exposure and business discipline prominence. In addition 79PR has introduced the use of digital tools as a way of communicating.
As a result of this success 79PR was handed the brief to handle the PR for all its East Midlands offices.
- Record-breaking coverage with over 200 pieces of media coverage secured
- In one month alone, over 25 pieces of coverage across all media including BBC News and key trade media
- Excessive online coverage to help boost Cooper Parry profile and help with SEO
- Clear and coherent media and PR plan – activity based media plan helps smooth liaison and flow of stories
- Establishment of a key relationship with core media and key journalists
- Partner prominence – the key partners within its office getting more exposure as positioned as experts in the field
- Business discipline awareness – Increased awareness of the core services Cooper Parry offers
- Digital – Increased use of digital tools as a way of communicating.
- Strong working relationship established between marketing team and 79PR – integrated approach leads to more effective communication