Social Media Manager
Seventy Nine are looking for a talented and creative social media manager with existing commercial experience especially in food.
Due to new client wins, this is a fantastic opportunity to further your career by working in a brand new role in a full service marketing agency.
You could be a Social Media Executive wanting a step up or already a Social Media Manager looking for a new challenge in the busy world of PR and marketing communications.
About Seventy Nine
Established in 2009, we are one of the leading agencies in the region for marketing.
We offer a fun creative working environment as well as a competitive salary and fantastic incentives. The culture within this company is fast-moving, the team are friendly and the atmosphere is lively within the office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a new Social Media Manager to manage exciting B2B and B2C campaigns from start to finish
The right Social Media Manager will play a pivotal part in managing the overall project process from initial client brief through to completion.
You will liaise with the client on a regular basis and work closely with the team to ensure digital social projects are completed to brand, on budget and on time.
This role will also involve managing content generation and distribution, social / display ads / liaising with photographers and videographers and proposal writing for a number of clients.
The experience we need
– Experience in managing and developing a team as a Social Media Manager
– Experience in the food sector preferably
– Proven track record in planning and implementing social media and digital campaigns
– Experience working in a fast paced marketing agency environment
– Attention to detail and ability to deliver client projects on-brand and brief within challenging timescale
– Excellent communication skills and work prioritisation / time management skills
What you’ll get in return
1. Excellent career progression
2. Great City Centre location with plenty of transport links
3. A chance to work with a well-known PR and Communications team
4. The opportunity to develop your PR, marketing and communications experience
5. A competitive salary and good benefits with bonus scheme
How to apply
If this sounds of interest, then please contact us by sending us an email to email@example.com or call 0116 319 0990 and ask for Anas for an informal chat.